What is Reiki?
Reiki has many translations, but for me it is spiritual energy and is the bright light within us.
The facts of Reiki:
- REiKI will change your life for the better .
- REIKI is another dimension within you.
- REIKI is connection.
- REIKI is reciprocal for both the ‘giver’ and ‘receiver’.
- REIKI rejuvenates, restores, and relaxes, you will become whole on the physical and mental level.
- REIKI harmonises body and mind.
- REIKI is meditation.
- REIKI increases intuition.
- REIKI is a spiritual practice, re-connecting you to the power and peace within yourself.
- REIKI is not a religion, it doesn’t contradict any belief system.
- REIKI is Quantum Physics, based on the principle that energy is universal.
- REIKI is in every pore of the body. We are Reiki.
The Reiki Precepts
The secret of inviting happiness through many blessings.
The Spiritual medicine for all illness
For today only:
Do not bear ANGER
For anger is an illusion
Do not be WORRIED
Fear is a distraction
Be true to your WAY
and your BEING
Show COMPASSION to yourself and others
Because this is the centre of your Essence
The Precepts in Japanese
Shoufuku no hihoo
Manbyo no ley-yaku
Kyo dake wa
Gyo o hage me
Hito ni shin-setsu ni
Asa yuu gassho shite kokoro ni neji kuchi ni tonaeyo
Shin shin kaizen, Usui Reiki Ryoho
Chosso Usui Mikao
“In the stillness of the quiet, if we listen, we can hear the whisper off the heart giving strength to weakness, courage to fear, hope to despair.”
– Howard Thurman